Last Updated April, 2020
Who We Are
We are Solarvance, Inc., the leading providers of solar power solution on lighting and solar plant solutions for commercial, institutional, school, industrial and residential applications throughout the international markets. Solarvance is headquartered in Shanghai, China with channels throughout North America, Europe, Eastern Asia, Africa and South America. To find out more information about Solarvance, please review this website.
What Information We Collect
The specific information about you that we collect depends on how you interact with Solarvance. For example, if you visit our website, we may collect certain information under the contact form. In general, information Solarvance collects falls into the following categories:
- Information That You Give Directly to Us. Sometimes, you may provide us with information directly by filling out a form on a webpage or in a product. Additionally, you may provide us with information via order forms, information requests, RFQ forms, online surveys, etc. Or you may provide us with information when you call us for technical support or warranty services. The information you provide may include name, physical address, email address, fax numbers, company name, job position, purchase history, etc.
- Information About Your Usage. When visiting our website we may record information about your experiences. For example, details of how you used the product. Like many websites, Solarvance may use “cookies” to recognize your computer on subsequent visits, either directly or through a web analytics tool. Cookies are small files created by websites that reside on the hard drive of the visitor’s computer and that store information about a visitor’s use of a particular website.
- Information Solarvance Does Not Want. Solarvance does not knowingly collect and does not want any information from children under the age of 16. We do not design our products or websites to appeal to children and request that children do not provide us information through our products or websites and that parents monitor and do not allow their children to provide us such information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Solarvance is committed to making sure that you understand what we are doing with the information you provide us. Solarvance only uses your information for legitimate business purposes such as:
- to provide you with products and services that you have purchased
- to facilitate transactions and process your purchases for Solarvance products
- to process and respond to your specific inquiries, suggestions or comments, feedbacks on how to improve Solarvance’s products develop, deliver and improve Solarvance’s products and advertising send you information regarding Solarvance’s newsletter, and company updates that may be of interest to you
- Solarvance may use personal information to create non-personal information which may then be used, disclosed, transferred and retained for other purposes such as analyzing statistics, assessing our client usage of our networks and facilities, quality assurance, and to help us plan our business activities
- Solarvance may share your information with third parties if you place an order with Solarvance, we may use your address so that we can send you an order
- Solarvance may share your information with third parties if you complete Solarvance training and you ask us to submit the results to specific certification organizations, Solarvance may do so.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Solarvance will take commercially and technologically reasonable precautions to protect your information while it is in our possession. However, due to the nature of the Internet and current technology, no computer system is completely safe, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
HOW WE CAN CHANGE THIS POLICY