Solar Charger Controller
Off-grid PV systems exposed to extreme weather/environmental conditions impose an increased risk of damage to the power electronics. Phocos CIS-N-MPPT charge controller family is 100% sealed to prevent corrosion and extreme weather conditions.
The CIS-N-MPPT series include convenient and advanced lighting control, which allows the user to decide whether they want the automatic lighting control with LED dimming to be either time or low-voltage activated.
- Infrared-programmable via a portable remote controller
- 1-10V dimming cable ideal for LED lighting fixture with proper dimming control
- load timing feature with dimming ideal for lighting systems
- 2 years of system performance data accessible via MXI-IR interface, PC software
- Up to 98% power conversion efficiency
- 4-stage charging increases battery lifespan
- I/V or I/U curve sweep algorithm increases performance when panels are shaded
- Fully encapsulated anodized aluminum housing design prevents damage from corrosion, insects and dust
- 20 cm connection wire
- Compatible with 60 cell modules
- Compatible with Lithium batteries (no BMS communication)
- IP68 Ingress Protection
CIS-N-MPPT Solar Charge Controller Datasheet.
- English / EN (English)
- Espanol / ES (Spanish)
- Deutsch / DE (German)
- Francais / FR (French)
Download the CIS-N-MPPT Solar Charge Controller Manual.
- CIS-N-MPPT-85/15A User Manual
- CIS-N-MPPT-100/30A User Manual
- Quick Guide
Accessories & Related Parts
DC12/24V/36V/48V LED driver
Suitable for high power LED lighting fixtures for off-grid solar-powered systems.
DC12V Input 110 Degree Motion Sensor
RAB STL12LV motion detector is suitable for controlling low voltage solar lighting systems.
Phocos remote control unit CIS-CU
Portable infrared remote control device for programming use.
Phocos USB programming unit MXI-IR
Infrared to USB programming accessory and interface to CISCOM software.